➲ Key features
- scans saved as PDF / JPEG files
- real time border detection
- fast (scans processed within seconds)
- auto & manual editing options to create optimized, high quality scans
- email / save to device
- supports direct file upload to online storage (iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote)
- Able to take input from Camera, or phone gallery. As soon as Camera launches, real time border detection kicks in (blue-ish box).
- Once photo is captured, optimization edits are automatically applied.
User may also manually adjust individual settings such as brightness / contrast, color / black & white / grayscale, etc.
- Options to send to online storage.
- More options – to print, fax, add a password to the file, etc.
- Able to save to photo gallery, open in other apps, or upload to online storage (goes to screen 3).
- Able to name / rename the file.
- Email option launches the native email app, with the PDF file pre-attached in the draft email.
- The scan, saved as a JPEG image.
And here is the PDF file produced: Receipt.pdf
There are also many adjustable settings for border auto-detection, document compression, image stabilization, password protection, etc.
➲ General Comments
Speed, versatility, and high quality results. Exceedingly simple to use.
➲ My Rating
- Scanner Pro (iTunes App Store)
Be sure to go get Scanner Pro now, before it jumps back to its regular price of $6.99!
Do you use any scanner apps on your phone? If so, which one(s) do you like, and why?