Christmas is one of my favourite seasons! If you are looking to get into the jolly festive holiday mood, look no further – visiting a Christmas market will definitely do the trick!
Read on for a visual overview of my visit to the Vancouver Christmas Market this year …
- an authentic German Christmas Market
- traditional German food, activities, gift-shopping, and festive fun!
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza, Vancouver [map]
- Nov 22 – Dec 24, 2013
- 11 am – 9 pm daily (closes at 6 pm on Dec 24)
- Adult (13+ years) – $6 (M–F 4-9pm & weekends 11am-9pm) / $3 (M–F 11am-4pm)
- Youth (7 – 12 years) – $3 | Child (0 – 6 years) – FREE
- Carousel Rides – $3 / ticket; $10 / 5 tickets
- 2-for-1 Lunch Pass: here
- Pay once & get free re-entry pass for the whole season
Photo highlights from my visit: